广交会英语

广交会英语篇一:广交会常用英语交流

广交会常用英语

While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further. 虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。

Reliability is our strong point.

可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。

To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.

在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。

This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries. 这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。

Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?

Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation. 这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。

In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.

通常我们的报价都是FOB价

Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.

我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。 We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.

请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.

这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.

你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.

不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的。

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.

再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?

能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.

让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。

It’s an honor to meet.

很荣幸认识你。

Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you.

很高兴认识你,久仰大名。

How do I pronounce your name?

你的名字怎么读?

How do I address you?

如何称呼您?

It’s going to be the pride of our company.

这将是本公司的荣幸。

What line of business are you in?

你做那一行?

Keep in touch.

保持联系。

Thank you for coming.

谢谢你的光临。

Don’t mention it.

别客气

Excuse me for interrupting you.

请原谅我打扰你。

I’m sorry to disturb you.

对不起打扰你一下。

Excuse me a moment.

对不起,失陪一下。

Excuse me. I’ll be right back.

对不起,我马上回来。

What about the price?

对价格有何看法?

What do you think of the payment terms?

对支付条件有何看法?

How do you feel like the quality of our products?

你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

What about having a look at sample first?

先看一看产品吧?

What about placing a trial order?

何不先试订货?

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?

我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣? You can rest assured.

你可以放心。

We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.

我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。

This new product is to the taste of European market.

这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。

I think it will also find a good market in your market.

我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。

Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.

优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。

实用商务口语:询盘(inquiry)

We’re willing to make you a firm offer at this price.

我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。

We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.

我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

We’ll let you have the official offer next Monday.

下星期就给您正式报盘。

I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

No other buyers have bid higher than this price.

没有别的买主的出价高于此价。

We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.

我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

Let me make you a special offer.

好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。

We’ll give you the preference of our offer.

我们将优先向你们报盘。

This offer is based on an eXPanding market and is competitive.

报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。

The offer holds good until 5 o’clock p.m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time.报价有效期到1997年6月22日下午5点,北京时间。

All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.

报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。

Our offers are for 3 days.

我们的报盘三天有效。

I’m afraid the quotation is unacceptable.

恐怕你方的报价不能接受。

We cannot make any headway with your offer.

你们的报盘未得任何进展。

广交会英语篇二:广交会上用得最多的英语

广交会上和外国客户交谈最多的英语句子。。。学习来源: 吴炜的日志

广交会上和外国客户交谈最多的英语句子:

Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?

How do I address you? 如何称呼您?

It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。

I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。

Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。

Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来

我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?You can rest assured. 你可以放心。

We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。

This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。

I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。

Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。

What line of business are you in? 你做那一行? Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。

It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。

Keep in touch. 保持联系。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。

Don’t mention it. 别客气

Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。

What about the price? 对价格有何看法?

What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?

How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。

Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。

To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。

This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。 My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?

Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量? Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.

这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。

In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价。

Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。

I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的

What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?

What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs.By the way, which items are you interested in?

附:

E组(发货)

EXW工厂交货

F组(主要运费未付)

FCA货交承运人

FAS船边交货

FOB船上交货

C组(主要运费已付)

CFR成本加运费

CIF成本、保险费加运费付至

CPT运费付至CIP运费、保险费付至

D组(到达)

DAF边境交货

DES目的港船上交货

DEQ目的港码头交货

DDU未完税交货

DDP完税后交货

广交会英语篇三:广交会常用英语

问好

1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you? 早上,中午,晚上好)需要我帮忙吗?

2. How do you do? /How are you? /Nice to meet you. 你好,见到你真高兴

3. It?s a great honor to meet you.见到你是我的荣幸

I have been looking forward to meeting you. 我一直盼望与你见面

4. Welcome to China. 欢迎来到中国

5. We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. 我们真心希望你在这过愉快

6. I hope you?ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China? 这是你第一次来中国吗?

7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag? 时差影响大吗?

机场接客

1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation? 你好,你是来自国际贸易公司的威尔逊先生吗?

2. How do I address you? 请问怎么称呼您?

3. May name is Benjamin liu. I?m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I?m here to meet you. 我的叫刘,本杰明,我来自福州E时尚电子公司,我来接您

4. We have a car an over there to take you to you hotel. Did you have a nice trip?

我们的车子停在外面。请上车,送你到你入住的酒店,祝您旅途愉快

5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up. 大为,史密斯先生告诉我,他将在他的住处与您见面

6. Do you need to get back your baggage? 您需要拿回你的行李吗?

7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel? 我们先酒店后,您再自行安排 相互介绍

1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int?l salesman in the Marketing Department. 让我来自我介绍一下,我叫刘,本杰明,是市场部的销售员

2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int?l salesman of FUZHOU E-FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you. 很高兴见到你

3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company. 让我来介绍我们公司的销售经理给您认识。马克,夏勒

4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company. 让我接收您认识我们公司的总经理,李先生

5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang.

史密斯先生,这是我们的总经理,甄先生,这是我们的市场总监,林先生这是我们RD部门经理王先生

6. If I?m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France. 如果我没有弄错,你肯定是法国来的陈小姐

7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago. 你还记的我吗?我是本杰明,来自PVC市场部门。几年前我们见过

8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet? 这里还有谁没有被介绍到?

9. It is my pleasure to talk with you. 能跟你交流,是我的荣幸

10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card? 这是我的名片,能给我你的名片吗?

11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card? 能给我你的名片吗?

12. I am sorry. I can?t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again?不好意思,我想不起你的名字了。能再次告诉我您名字的拼写吗?

13. I? am sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name. 对不起,我忘了怎么拼您的名字

1. Is this your first time to China? (小聊)你是第一次来中国吗?

2. Do you travel to China on business often? 您经常去(来)中国出差吗?

3. What kind of Chinese food do you like? 你什么中国的哪些食物?

4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China? 你在中国看到有什么非常感兴趣的东西吗?

5. What is surprising to your about China? 你对中国的什么感到吃惊?

6. The weather is really nice. 这天气真的狠好!

7. What do you like to do in your spare time? 你闲暇时间喜欢做什么?

8. What line of business are you in? 你是做哪一行的?

9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view? 你的意见是什么?

10. No wonder you're so experienced. 难怪,你这么有经验

11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you. 跟你聊天,我很享受

12. Good. That's just what we want to hear. 很好,这正是我们想听的

确认话意

1. Could you say that again, please? 您能把刚的话再说一遍吗?

2. Could you repeat that, please?

3. Could you write that down? 您能把你说的写下来吗?

4. Could you speak a little more slowly, please? 您能说得稍微慢点吗?

5. You mean…is that right? 您的意思是 那样是对的

6. Do you mean..? 您的意思是?

7. Excuse me for interrupting you. 不好意思,打断一下您

社交招待

1. Would like a glass of water? / can I get you a cup of Chinese red tea? / How about a Coke? 您要来杯水吗?要不来杯中国红茶吧?或者可口可乐怎么样?

2. Alright, let me make some. I?ll be right back. 好的,我来一些。我马上回来

3. A cup of coffee would be great. Thanks. 来杯咖啡更好,谢谢

4. There are many places where we can eat. How about Cantonese food? 这里有很多吃的地府,我们在哪里吃呢?吃广东菜怎么样?

5. I would like to invite you for lunch today. 我很乐意邀请您今天一起吃午饭

6. Oh, I can?t let you pay. It is my treat, you are my guest. 噢,我不能让您请客,您是我的客人

7. May I propose that we break for coffee now? 我建议,我们现在到办公室休息一下

8. Excuse me. I?ll be right back

9. Excuse me a moment. 我失陪一会

告别

1. Wish you a very pleasant journey home? Have a good journey! 希望您有一个非常愉快的旅程,旅途愉快!

2. Thank you very much for everything you have done us during your stay in China. 我们待在中国的这段时间,非常感谢你们为我们所做的一切

3. It is a pity you are leaving so soon. 真的狠遗憾,你们这么快就要走了

4. I?m looking forward to seeing you again. 我期待您再次来中国

5. I?ll se(转 载于:www.hnNscy.CoM 博文学习网:广交会英语)e you to the airport tomorrow morning. 我明天送您去机场

6. Don?t forget to look me up if you are ever in FUZHOU. Have a nice journey! 如果您来福州,不要忘了来看我,旅途愉快!

约会

1. May I make an appointment? I?d like to arrange a meeting to discuss our new order. 我有预约吗?我要安排一个会议,讨论我们的新订单

2. Let?s fix the time and the place of our meeting. 让我来选个固定的时间和地点,我们见面

3. Can we make it a little later? 我们能晚点来吗?

4. Do you think you could make it Monday afternoon? That would suit me better. 你觉得把您安排在星期一中午怎么样?那对我再合适不过了

5. Would you please tell me when you are free? 麻烦告诉我,您什么时候有空?

6. I?m afraid I have to cancel my appointment. 我恐怕不得不取消我的约会了

7. It looks as if I won?t be able to keep the appointment we made.

8. Will you change our appoint tomorrow at 10:00 to the day after tomorrow at the came time? 我把我们明天上午10点的任务改到后天的10点

9. Anytime except Monday would be all right. 除了星期一,任何时间都可以

10. OK, I will be here, then. 那是我已经在这里了

11. We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you. 我们晚上将自由活动,如果你也有空就一起

客户询问

1. Could I have some information about your scope of business? 能告诉我一些关于你们经营范围的信息吗?

2. Would you tell me the main items you export? 你们的主要项目是出口吗?

3. May I have a look at your catalogue? 我能看一下你们的产品目录吗?

4. We really need more specific information about your technology. 我们真的需要更多关于你们技术的特殊信息

5. Marketing on the Internet is becoming popular. 在网上销售将成为流行

6. We are just taking up this line. I?m afraid we can?t do much right now. 我们正在放着方面开发,恐怕现在给不了你更多的信息

回答询问

7. This is a copy of catalog. It will give a good idea of the products we handle. 这是我们的产品目录,它将让你更多的了解我们产品的信息

8. Won?t you have a look at the catalogue and see what interest you? 你不看我们的目录,那你怎么知道我们的哪些产品有趣呢?

9. That is just under our line of business. 那个证好在我们的生产范围

10. What about having a look at sample first? 你看到样品的第一感觉怎么样?

11. We have a video which shows the construction and operation of our latest products. 我们有视频,你可以看到最新产品的建造和操作。

12. The product will find a ready market there. 这个产品有现货

13. Our product is really competitive in the world market. 我们的产品在国际市场上有竞争优势

14. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there. 我们的产品一直销往很多个国家和地区,很受使用者的欢迎

15. We are sure our products will go down well in your market, too. 我跟肯定,我们的产品在您的市场上也会很快被接收

16. It?s our principle in business “to honor the contract and keep our promise”. 我们经商的原则是。遵守以诚为本和信守承诺

17. Convenience-store chains are doing well. 连锁便利店经营得很好

18. We can have anther tale if anything interests you. 如果你对什么感兴趣,我相信我们能塑造另一个传说

19. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market 我们一直在提高我们的产品设计设计水平。以更满足国际市场的需求

20. Could you provide some technical data? We?d like to know more about your products您能给我提供一些您产品的技术资料吗我们好更多的了解您的产品

21. This product has many advantages compared to other competing products. 如果跟其他产品竞争,这产品有更多的优势

22. There are certainly being problems in the sale work at the first stage. But suppose you order a small quantity for a trail. 在产品销售点 初级阶段是存在一些问题,单你可以先订少量的试试

23. I wish you a success in your business transaction. 我希望您在你的生意方面获得成功

24. You will surely find something interesting. 我很确信能找到一些有趣的东西

25. Here you are. Which item do you think might find a ready market at your end? 给您,您选的东西在您的市场上肯定很有销路

26. Our product is the best seller. 我们的产品最畅销

27. This is our newly developed product. Would you like to see it? 这是我们最新开发的产品,你想要看一下吗?

28. This is our latest model. It had a great success at the last exhibition in Paris. 这是我们最新的型号,它在巴黎展会的时候去的了巨大的成功

29. I?m sure there is some room for negotiation. 我们肯定还有商量的余地

30. Here are the most favorite products on display. Most of them are local and national prize products. 这是展出最受欢迎的产品,他们大多数都是许多国家的名牌产品

31. The best feature of this product is that it is very light in weight. 这个产品最有特殊的地方式非常轻

32. We have a wide selection of colors and designs. 我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

33. Have a look at this new product. It operates at touch of a button. It is very flexible. 看一看这新产品。它的运作是只要按一下按钮。这是非常灵活的

34. this product is patented 这是产品专利

35. The functioning of this software has been greatly improved. 该软件的功能有很大的提高

36. This design has got a real China flavor. 这种式样具有真正的中国风味

37. The objective of my presentation is for you to see the product?s function. 我们的目的是向你陈述产品的功能

38. The product has just come out, so we don?t know the outcome yet. 产品刚刚出来,所以我们不知道结果呢

39. It has only been on the market for a few months, bust it is already very popular.它仅仅上市几个月,就已经很受欢迎了

品质

1. We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality. 我们有很严格的质量管理系统,我们承诺,我们的产品一直是质量最好的

2. You have got the quality there as well as the style. 你要有良好的质量和风格

3. How do you feel like the quality of our products? 您觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

4. The high quality of the products will secure their leading status in the market place. 产品的高质量将确保它在市场领先地位的地方

5. You must be aware that our quality is far superior to others. 你应该意识到,我们的质量远远超过其他卖家的

6. We pride ourselves on quality. That is our best selling point. 我们为之骄傲的是我们的质量,也是我们最好的卖点

7. As long as the quality is good. It is all right if the price is a bit higher. 知识价格高了点,单只要质量好,没问题

8. They enjoy good reputation in the world. 他们在世界上享有良好的声誉